Monday, December 26, 2011

Winter Break Pains

So I'm at my parents for the break and decided to finish up the line work for my drawings and get them uploaded here. I'm done the base designs for the birds, but the puma is causing some issues. Almost done though. One more drawing necessary to clean up all the changes I've made.

Main issue: My BB takes horrible pictures of the work so unless I want to deal with emailing myself 20 pictures from my phone, the updates will need to wait.

Mercifully, I'm returning to Toronto on the 28th. In two days I'll be able to properly display my progress. Hopefully I'll also fully understand the new layout of Blogger by then too.

Additionally, I've changed the name of this blog because I really do destroy all the fairy tales we're given to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment